|Description||Get ready for the ITCH...|
Mmmmm, this is a nasty one. This is one of the worst. The Bloody itch may not seem like much of a skill, but once mastered it can lead an opponent to take their own life out of sheer frustration at not being able to stop The Itch!
This is more a skill for your Clerics and Wizards, as it involves summoning various nasty creatures to plague the opponent. Your average Hero can make a bit of a mess of this, and can end up on the receiving end if not careful.
Either way, we advise the user of this skill to always be wearing a netted hat, thick gloves and a have can of Raid handy.
- The trainee is taught to Summon your typical mosquito - and to aim it as well. This is not as easy as you may think.
- If all goes well with the Summoning and Suggesting spells, then the result is quite a laugh as one's opponent disappears in the resulting swarm with cries of "Get off you bastard".
- The master of this skill will be taught to Summon bees, wasps, and those nasty little sand-flies that leave enormous red blisters.
- The spells tend to backfire quite a bit at this level, so do take great care to keep your mouth firmly shut after the last syllable!
- Ah, OK. If you really want to know what goes on here, we will need to find what's left of one of the adepts. As advised, this is a wonderful skill but extremely prone to backfiring at this high level. Giant scorpions and mutant mosquitoes are the least of it.
I'm sure we have the desiccated body of a Level 32 Adept in the freezer - let me check...