|Class||Cute, flightless waterfowl|
|Habitat||Cartoon musicals requiring dancing & Documentaries narrated by Morgan Freeman|
|Tame at levels||18-32|
The Ballpoint Penguin (Biro pinguis) is a tameable monster said to be mightier than the swordfish.
They have flippers instead of wings like most birds, so they cannot fly. On land, they waddle instead of walking, but are mostly able to maintain the pace of your heroine or hero. They walk upright, though when snow conditions are right, they will slide on their bellies.
They are known to squirt ink into an attacker's eyes as a defence mechanism. As an offence mechanism, it has been known to forge famous heroine’s signatures onto checks.
They can be one of your heroine's first pets. The ballpoint penguin does not hibernate, but as your heroine goes to bars, it tends to stay alongside in order to ensure it can eat and drink at every opportunity — so as to store fat reserves for later.
- Can overwhelm higher-level monsters with its forgeries
- Will be popular enough to be found by your heroine fairly quickly
- Will once in a very great while decide to write an inspirational note to your heroine
- Can restore full health to heroine
- Able to yawn to put monsters to sleep, allowing heroines to finish them off
- Very brave
- One of its attacks is used to generate a somewhat strong static electricity attack, or roar loudly
- Has been known to bring legendary random artifacts.
- At times will point your heroine in the right direction.
- Has been known to occasionally bring healing items to the heroine, before usually eating them with great pride. (the item, not the heroine)
- They have been known to physically heal their owner.
- Have been known to sacrifice themselves to save the lives of their master.
- Runs out of ink after awhile
- Likes to eat and sleep as much as your hero
- Will occasionally eat items out of your hero’s pack
- Doesn't know how to swim very well