|This article needs one or more pictures to be added to it. To help Godwiki, please consider adding suitable pictures. You can find some relevant pictures that are not protected by copyright or licensing here.|
The All Inn is a tavern founded by Ace Blackjack, a retired merchant, with funds she got from selling a chain of casinos. It's well known for the variety of gambling activities that heroes can enjoy over a glass of beer or two (or three, or four...).
It boasts an oddly large menu, which its founder has insisted on, because of her strong feelings about the importance of hospitality. (However, it must be noted that the menu is fairly pricey, and that well-fed heroes tend to stay longer.)
The tavern also has a few rooms available for rent. These are usually reserved for heroes who have collapsed on the tables and must be carried away to free up spaces for other eager gamblers.
The All Inn offers several themed beverages, which have received rave reviews from at least two heroes.
- The Luck-tini, the choice of desperate heroes running short of cash. Made by Blackjack herself on demand, its known ingredients include leprechaun spit, muddled four-leaf clovers, and crushed rainbows. However, it has been said that it might actually have the reverse effect on gamblers...
- The Slot-shot, which comes dispensed by jackpot machines. The fruits generated by the machine determine the drink prepared. A shot of Boo-berry Spirits comes recommended, especially when combined with Golden Apple Liquor and Forbidden Fruit Juice.
- On The House, a custom cocktail with a name that describes how it is prepared, rather than its (hoped-for lack of) cost.
The All Inn prides itself on its menu, designed by a team of in-house chefs. (After all, drunk, gambling heroes do get hungry...)
A specialty is the (High) Steaks. These are harvested from cows raised on the peaks of the Interquartile Range, cooked to the patron's liking, and drizzled in the house's special 'Russian Roux-lette' sauce.
The inn also serves Snake Eyes, which it promises do not come from actual snakes, and are just artisanally crafted by their team of chefs.
Another customer favourite is the Baccarat-atouille, which is served in a shoe (as is traditional in the distant region of Punto Banco).
Visitors should also try their Dice-d Game, a dish made from the flesh of fresh-caught Wanted Monsters, diced into cubes and marinated with a recipe passed down in the Blackjack family from mother to daughter.
- By which it is meant that it has been listed in the “Godville for atheists” travel guide at least once
- Comments include 'Greatslrljadnjflkadfa...' and 'This is really nice! Wait, how much did this cost again?'
- It must be noted that at least 2 casualties have resulted from orders of these drinks. We send our condolences.
- However, heroes have been quoted describing it as 'oddly squishy' and 'Oh god it's still moving!'
|Taverns and Bars|
|All Inn • At the Dragon • The Battle Toad • Boatmurdered • Caravanserai • The Den of Iniquity • The Drunken Clam • Dunquestin • The Glass Cannon • Khaki-colored Dragon • The Mended Drum • Molotov's Cocktail Bar • Progress Bar • The Rumor Mill • The Rusty Goblin • Shepherd’s Stuff • Space Bar • The Sword & Sandal • The Whinery|