The Battle Toad
|Template:NobodyIsPerfectButMe ([[User:Template:NobodyIsPerfectButMe|U]] • [[Special:Contributions/Template:NobodyIsPerfectButMe|C]] • [[User talk:Template:NobodyIsPerfectButMe|T]]) . If you have something to add or just want to tell the author how great it is, head to the talk page. This refreshing cocktail is being mixed by |
The Battle Toad tawern is a place where weary and battleworn heroes can stop for a while for a drink and good company of other fatigued battle-scarred heroes.
It is also the only tawern in all Godwille to have a toad in kimono behind a bar. The amphibian bartender is said to never drop glass from his paw, be it full or empty...
Amongst drinkers, common chooligans and wandering riffraffs there seems to be a few disomaniacs that could be considered this humble abodes' patrons.
Most notable would be well-known Tsunade-hime, who downs sake like it's water and can mix drinks like no one's business. In one horrific instance of bet for Best Drunkard Ever™ she drinked every drink available and not only didn't lose her stomach contents but also she demanded sake discount for the rest of that night to the terrified awe of onlookers.
Also hegemony in drinking beer belongs to another women, heroine Misato and her friend Shura. Their uncanny ability to empty any and all cans left before them and the still kick asses is a sign to behold.
The best tipping off customer (and thus the most liked by bartender) is however Kyoraku-san. There is ongoing debate and still growing bet between other patrons, whatever this drinking fellow is a hero, a stray god or something else entirely. No one had guts to ask outright yet, because if they spooked the guy off, the wrath of Battle Toad would be grat and many lives would be lost to raging toad inferno.
A history of significant dates, such as fires, floods, and barfights is as long as toad tongue and tawern staff don't have patience to list it off, but would like to note that barfights are good for lure heroes and heroines inside for good fight so they were promptly written into entertainment repertoire
The creature behind a bar is no other than real Battle Toad. When the monsters' heroine retired, she throught she would open a bar so there will always be beer in her life. Cunning creature seen laziness of it's master and hes negligence towards tawern and decided that having heroine as property owner is bad for business. Heroine was never seen again and her name forgotten on the pages of tawern history...
Creating menu is a tricky thing when: 1st. You are glorified frog 2nd. Your customers are a bunch of tasteless
ninja heroes who wouldn't see a snack if it landed on their nose 3rd. Apperenty people don't eat flies.
Waddling through these initial difficulties, tawern staff managed to cobble together roughly edible list of snacks and dishes available for customers.
- Amazake 
- Pocky 
- Dango 
- Arare 
- Odawara Kamaboko Fish Cakes 
- Gane: Sweet Potato Tempura 
- Akumaki: Bamboo-wrapped Rice Cake
- Anmitsu dessert with things  and ice cream
- Konpeito sugar stars 
- Yokohama Gyu-nabe Beef Hot Pot
- Takomeshi: Steamed Octopus with Rice
- Shirokoro Horumon: Grilled Pork Offal 
- Nikuman: steamed buns filled with pork 
- Yokosuka Kaigun Kare Curry
- Goto Udon
The Battle Toad tawern is known for restoring propertien of their beverages. They can not only smoothe beaten hero's pride but also treat their bruises and cuts.
The not-so-secret secret to this phenomenum is that between strong alcoholic drinks are hidden drinkable healing artifacts, heroes just can't seem to remember their names as they are sneakily added to the tab of unsuspecting drinker at bar. Sure they let heroes get back to their heroic deeds much quicker but toads are not THAT altruistic...
Artifacts restore heroes health thus making them soberer and allowing for greater consumption of beer. And the bill is getting bigger and bigger...
Yummy mysterious brews
- Momoshu with sparkling mineral water and ice
- Tropical punch
- Yuzushu 
- Aojiru 
- Unlimited potential energy bar
- Essence of awesomeness because You Are Worth It
- Yakult 
- Iodine solution cider 
- Chuhai Cocktail
- Umeshu Pulm Wine 
- Pocari Sweat 
- Hoppy 
You can make text italic, bold, or even both. elected to consider them
- traditional sweet, low-alcohol Japanese drink made from fermented rice. Can be used as a dessert, snack, natural sweetening agent, baby food, salad dressing or smoothie.
- there was an accident with breadsticks and chocolate fondue that changed history of snacking forever
- sweet rice dumplings on a stick
- small, roundish crackers made with glutinous rice and flavored with soy sauce. Heroes will eat anything that is at bar and has peanuts inside
- is made from finely minced and steamed fish paste
- glorified french fries
- may contain anko (red bean mesh), agar jelly, mochi(rice cakes), fruits and/or boiled peas
- known monster enthusiast Hayao Miyazaki captured previously unknown encounter of ash monsters with this sweet treat in his famous documentary movie "Spirited away"
- Only now! Discount in celebration of getting rid of near Boartender competition!
- Hah! Take that, Boartender!
- liked by heroines for it's faint aroma of camellia flower
- fermented from rice, 15-18% alcohol
- distilled from sweet potato (imo), barley (mugi), rice (kome) and other ingredients, 25-30% alcohol (up to 45% on a good illegal day)
- alcohol distilled from long grain indica rice
- low malt beer
- peach liquor
- citrus liquor made when Yuzu citrus is steeped in junmai sake
- muahaha, it's not alcohol! Tis but “green soup” made from kale!
- because it's never too late to try some probiotic drink
- it could be beer, it could be wine... who knows
- Shōchū mixed with soda
- when you accidentally drop sugared plum in your perfectly good Shōchū
- restores the electrolytes. That's all you need to know.
- a non-alcoholic, beer flavoured beverage, usually added with Shōchū, seriously, Kami-sama, why everything gets mixed with Shōchū; Genma-san, you are fired! ...Whatever. Studies suggest that hoppy might help recover from seasonal sickness and respiratory problems like pneumonia and bronchitis, just leave it next to Iodine solution cider, Genma-baka.
|Taverns and Bars|
|All Inn • At the Dragon • The Battle Toad • Boatmurdered • Caravanserai • The Den of Iniquity • The Drunken Clam • Dunquestin • The Glass Cannon • Khaki-colored Dragon • The Mended Drum • Molotov's Cocktail Bar • Progress Bar • The Rumor Mill • The Rusty Goblin • Shepherd’s Stuff • Space Bar • The Sword & Sandal • The Whinery|