|✍️||be bold and expand or rewrite it! You can take a look at Guideline: Monster Articles for guidance on this type of article.That means we think there's room here for some great new content, and we think you might be the right person for the job! If you feel inspired, we think you should|
|Habitat||data swamps, information hot spots|
|Description||privacy sucking beast|
The Privacy Leech (Cleptohaementeria leptocephalus) is hunted throughout all of Godville and its surroundings.
Good Heroes want it dead before they lose their privacy, evil heroes hunt it for its re-duct of sucked information. Whatever the reason of encountering one of these beasts, these horrible leeches will without question suck you dry. No secret is safe from them, no idea protected from their suction. All will be digested, sorted and can and will be used against yourself. Some even believe that a non sexual reproduction form of the leech exists called apps.
- Quickly corrupting heroes into glassy, transparent eel-like beings by feeding on the essence of their privacy
- Drains enemy of secrets and not so secret stuff, still not being interesting for anybody but the hero
- Hard to locate
- Impossible to render extinct
- Helpless when invited for a confession on free will or given nano bits of privacy
- Would go extinct if privacy were gone once and for all
- Hates open-source software
- Weakened by shareware and presents