Notary of Death
|Notary of Death|
|Habitat||morgues and cemeteries|
|Description||ruffled coats and feathered hats|
Monster: Notary of Death (Notarius mortem)
The Notary of Death is a minor demon, always seen in the Cleric form. This particular sub-demon takes nourishment from the demise of those around, always attending the death of Dukes and Princes and Heroes.
Although a tragic creature, it is still rather powerful and foreboding, with the stench of death surrounding it wherever it goes.
- As seen in the Weekend Godville #886
Day 1133 g.e. A sneaky Notary of Death crept into the Herolympus mayor’s home and stole a family portrait. Proof of punishment of this villain can be exchanged for 1700 gold coins.
- Well read and very literate, with the ability to tie up most Heroes in red tape and tongue twisters
- Wields a pen that is mightier than the sword.
- Wears no armor other than a padding of notarised death notices
- Doesn't get out of the office much, and is susceptible to combat skills such as Seasickness
- The Notary of Death will appear on some battlefields, especially at the death of a Noble Hero.
- For those Heroes who die in bed, the shame is great. This sad event is always notarised by this minor demon.