Notary of Death
|That means we think there's room here for some great new content, and we think you might be the right person for the job! If you feel inspired, we think you should be bold and expand or rewrite it!|
|Notary of Death|
|Habitat||morgues and cemeteries|
|Description||ruffled coats and feathered hats|
Monster: Notary of Death (Notarius mortem)
The Notary of Death is a minor demon, always seen in the Cleric form.
- As seen in the Weekend Godville #886
Day 1133 g.e. A sneaky Notary of Death crept into the Herolympus mayor’s home and stole a family portrait. Proof of punishment of this villain can be exchanged for 1700 gold coins.
- Well read and very literate, with the ability to tie up most Heroes in red tape and tongue twisters
- Wields a pen that is mightier than the sword.
- Wears no armor other than a padding of notarised death notices
- Doesn't get out of the office much, and is susceptible to combat skills such as Seasickness
- The Notary of Death will appear on some battlefields, especially at the death of a Noble Hero.
- For those Heroes who die in bed, the shame is great. This sad event is always notarised by this minor demon.