Let there be light...
This influence is only available to a god once their hero has completed a Temple for them. It costs 50% Godpower to use. The number of miracles you can use in a certain space of time has a limit: the Godville Administrator does not look kindly on temple owners who overuse their newly found power. A sleeping Godville Administrator will roll over in a far away cave and may even take 50% of the Godpower from temple owners who abuse their privileges.
Unlike the other influences, miracles have a 100% success rate. They always benefit the hero in one of the following ways:
- Complete Recovery of Health
- Increases guild influence in the town they are currently in
- Instantly kills opponent (if currently fighting one obviously)
- Completes 25% of a quest
- Cause random monsters to drop bold and activatable artifacts into their inventory
- Upgrade one or more pieces of equipment
In the Arena, instead of defeating the opponent, it has one of the following effects:
- It may remove the opponent's godpower and increase your own by the same amount (from 10-25%), ie. a vampire drain.
- It may suck experience points from the opponent
- It may greatly weaken the opponents defences by damaging their armour allowing more damage to be inflicted in a shorter period of time.
- It may raise the opponent into the air and flip them upside down, causing one of their artifacts to fall out of their inventory and be destroyed.