Lucky God Casino
Someone please take care of this stupid hero so I can hit the Casino!
|—, Founder of Lucky God Casino|
♥♣ Welcome to the Lucky God Casino ♦♠
The First and Only Gambling Hall/Casino in all of Godville! Founded 403 g.e.
Are you tired of helplessly watching your hero(ine) attempt to complete his/her unheroic acts of stupidity while you, the Awesome God that you are, patiently wait for the coveted godpower required for you to enjoy playing? Have you ever wanted to take a break from the hardships of being a god and spend some time enjoying yourself for a change?
Great News! Lucky God Casino is what you've been looking for! We offer a plethora of fun gambling games to make ensure you're always entertained. Our motto here is "temere forte ludos", loosely translated as "random games of chance," and we bring those games directly to you in our forum. With a variety of games offered each week, you'll never be bored again. Better yet, you've got nothing to lose, as our Lucky God Casino chips are absolutely worthless! Hurray!
To learn how the casino works and how you can get started gambling, keep reading!
Lucky God Casino Chips
Here at Lucky God Casino, all bets are made by wagering your very own Lucky God Casino chips. In order to participate in our games, you must have some of these chips to make your bet(s). Before making any bets, you first need to open an account with Lucky God Casino. This may be accomplished by requesting to open an account in our forum. A Lucky God Casino staff member will open your account with a complimentary stack of 25 LGC Chips, or 50 chips for members. Upon opening an account, you'll always be able to find your balance in our chip bank here on the wiki.
There are numerous ways to gain LGC Chips once your account is established:
- (25 chips) upon opening an account (50 chips for guild members)
- (10 chips) for referring a friend to our Game Hall (visit to our forum) and having them post in our forum that you referred them
- (100 chips) for suggesting something that we decide to include in Lucky God Casino
- (various amounts) for winning in any of our Casino Games
- (various amounts) for exclusive guild membership benefits
Placing bets in our casino games is the primary way you'll earn chips. To place a bet, just check the forum to see what game we are currently taking bets for. There will be a message from one of our dealers announcing which of our games is being held, along with a brief description of the game rules. The specifics of betting change slightly from game to game, the general idea is the same: To place a bet, all you need to do is post a message stating what you would like to bet on and the number of chips you would like to bet. Most games have rules on how many bets can be placed per player as well as how many chips can be included in each bet, so be sure to check the rules first! Of course, you'll also need to have enough chips in your account.
Once you post your message, you're all set! When it's game time a dealer will check your bet and update your chips according to the game's outcome. All bet payouts and losses will be posted in the forum after the game is over, so you can see how you did. There will also be a post with details about the next game being held, so be sure to place a bet on it too!
Odds and Payouts
All of our casino games are strongly related to odds. Simply put, odds are just the ratio of possible losing outcomes to possible winning outcomes for a given bet. So if the odds are 5:1 a bet is five times more likely to lose than to win. If the odds are 3:2 a bet will lose three times for every two wins. 1:1 odds mean a bet is just as likely to win as it is to lose.
The amount won in a bet is called the payout. In gambling, payouts are based heavily on odds. The more likely you are to lose a bet, the higher the potential payout. At Lucky God Casino, we try our best to always offer fair odds, meaning the payouts are exactly the same as the odds. So if the odds are 5:1 the payout for a winning bet would also be 5:1 or five chips for every chip bet. On the Lucky God Casino wiki, game descriptions always list the payouts for each bet. You can use these numbers to figure out your chances of winning and how many chips you'll win for each chip bet. A smart gambler can find ways to maximize potential profit while minimizing the risk, but of course it still always comes down to random chance!
One important thing to note is that for winning bets, the bet is returned to the player along with the chips they won. Only chips placed on losing bets are lost. So if you have 10 chips and bet them all on 5:1 odds, you will win 50 chips and be refunded the 10 chip bet, leaving you with 60 chips. Only winning bets are refunded though, so be careful if you place multiple bets. Placing multiple bets does increase your chances of winning a bet, but it also increases your number of losing bets, thus reducing your earnings. There are many different strategies one can take when placing bets... Do you place a few high-risk bets in hopes of winning big, or play it safe and go for low-paying bets? It's up to you to decide how you want to play.
Membership isn't required to participate in the casino, but there are many benefits the joining the guild! Members can get additional chips from bet payouts, weekly chip allowances, bonus chips, and free access to certain casino games! To become a member of Lucky God Casino simply instruct your hero to "Join "Lucky God Casino" guild" until the hero begins a quest to join the guild. Once you've joined, you'll have to keep an eye on your hero's quests, as they'll occasionally try to join other guilds. You can prevent this by instructing your hero to "cancel quest" until the quest displays as canceled.
Your membership in Lucky God Casino includes many benefits such as:
- You get to put one of these symbols in your motto for us to recognize you in the pantheons (use copy & paste) ♥♣♦♠ and/or ♡♢♤♧
- Exclusive right to apply for a Distinguished Lucky God Casino staff position, earning 25 chips for game dealt
- Extra chips when opening an account
- A free bet in each game of Number Please
- Bonus chips for guild-related actions
- 5 chips for posting a successful guild-change quest cancellation
- 5 chips for posting a successful town influence
- 25 chips for recruiting a friend into the guild (and 10 chips for them)
- Bonus chips for achieving new guild ranks
- Recruit through Chief Master - 10 chips/rank
- Advisor through Hierarch - 25 chips/rank
- Patriarch/Matriarch through Prophet - 50 chips/rank
- Whale - 100 chips
- Casino perks based on your guild rank
- Grand Master - 10 chips/week allowance
- Cardinal - 5% chip bonus to all payouts
- Hierarch - 15 chips/week allowance
- Patriarch/Matriarch - 10% bonus chips chip bonus to all payouts
- Regent - 20 chips/week allowance
- Prophet - 15% bonus to all payouts
- Whale - 25 chips/week allowance and 20% bonus to all payouts
Players can choose to purchase medals with the chips that they've won. The medals unlock bragging rights as well as requirements for different tier statuses. These medals must be purchased in order, with the first medal being the "Cheater's Medal" and the ultimate goal being the "Lucky God Casino Champion" Medal! To purchase a medal, simply leave a request in the LGC forum. The following table lists the 10 Medals to compete for and the cost of each.
|Lucky God Casino Champion||1000|
Note: In the unlikely event that you wish to "sell back" any Medal, we will buy it back for 75% of the original cost.
is our first "Lucky God Casino Champion"!
is our second "Lucky God Casino Champion"!
Thank you Deprivusfor your suggestion! You've earned 25 LGC Chips!
Players will reach Bronze , Silver , Gold , and Diamond Status (each with its own set of benefits). It is up to the player to keep track of the requirements and announce in the forum when they have achieved a new tier.
- Bet at least 25 chips in all three games during a week
- Earn at least 50 chips in a single game
- Purchased at least the Gambling Novice medal
- Free acess to the slot machine
- One free 10 chip bet on all monster games
- Bet at least 50 chips in all three games in a week
- Bet at least 100 chips in a single game
- Purchase at least the Serious Gambler medal
- Refer at least one friend to the casino and have them say so upon opening an account
- Higher maximum bet limit
- One free 10 chip bet on all dice games
- Bet at least 100 chips in all three games in a week
- Bet at least 200 chips in a single game
- Purchase at least the High Roller medal
- Refer at least two friends to the casino and have them say so upon opening an account
- Higher maximum bet limit
- 5% bonus chip payouts
- One free 10 chip bet on all card games
- Bet at least 200 in all three games in a week
- Purchase the Lucky God Casino Champion Medal
- Refer at least three friends to the casino and have them say so upon opening an account
- Higest maximum bet limit
- 10% bonus chip payouts
- One free 15 chip bet on all games
Lucky God Casino Games
Acey Deucey is a simple game where cards are drawn and players bet on where the value of the next card will fall relative to the others. Two playing cards are drawn, and players bet if the value of the third card will be “inside” (between their two values) or “outside” (lower than the low card or higher than the high card) the other two. Maximum bet is 50 chips.
- If the third card matches either of the high or low cards, payout values are doubled (your bet remains the same) and a fourth card is drawn.
- If the third card is a joker, payouts are doubled and a fourth card is drawn.
- If the first two cards have the same value, players bet instead if the third card will be higher or lower.
Blackjack, also known as 21, is a card game where the goal is to draw cards until their total adds up to 21 (Blackjack). All number cards count as their numeric value while all face cards count as 10. Aces count as 10 until it would cause the player to bust, in which case it counts as a 1. The game begins with the drawing of a single card. Players then place wagers and state how many additional cards they would like to draw. After everyone has placed their bets, the next cards are drawn. If a joker is drawn, all payouts are doubled at the end of the game and another card is drawn. After all cards have been drawn, players are paid according to their totals. Any total from 17 to 21 pays 1:1, and a blackjack pays 3:1. Max bet is 100 chips.
- Total of 17-20 1:1
- Blackjack (total of 21) 3:1
Chuck-a-Luck is a game involving three dice inside a cage. Players place bets on the outcome, and the cage is then flipped! Chip payouts are determined based on the results of the dice rolls. A single is a bet on one specific number will show, and payouts are increased based on the number of dice displaying that number. A triple is a bet that all three dice will display the same number, regardless of what that number may be. A big is a bet that the sum of all three dice will be 11 or higher and not a triple. A small is a bet that the sum of all three dice will be 10 or lower and not a triple. A field is a bet that the sum of all three dice will be outside the range 8-12 (lower than 8 or higher than 12). You may place up to three bets (including multiple singles), up to 50 chips each.
- Single (a particular number will show) - one die 1:1 / two dice 2:1 / three dice 10:1
- Triple (all three dice will display the same number) - 30:1
- Big (the sum will be 11 or higher) 1:1
- Small (the sum will be 10 or lower) - 1:1
- Field (the sum will fall outside the range 8-12) - 1:1
In craps, a pair of dice are rolled repeatedly until a seven is rolled. Players place bets on what numbers will or will not be rolled during that interval. Once the dice "seven out" they are no longer rolled and chips are paid out! Players must make at least one line bet of at least 10 chips to play, and can also make up to five additional bets, with each bet being up to 50 chips.
Line bets (general bets):
- Pass - If the first roll is a 7 or 11, the bet wins. If the first roll is a 2, 3, or 12, the bet loses. Otherwise, the first roll establishes a point, and the bet wins if that number is rolled again before a 7 is rolled. 1:1
- Don't pass - If the first roll is a 2 or 3, the bet wins. If the first roll is a 7 or 11, the bet loses. If the first roll is a 12, the bet neither wins nor loses. Otherwise, the first roll establishes a point, and the bet wins if a 7 is rolled before that number is rolled again. 1:1
Multi-Roll bets (bets on specific numbers):
- Place - Wins if the specific number bet on (4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10) is rolled before a 7 is rolled. 4 or 10 2:1; 5 or 9 3:2; 6 or 8 6:5
- Lay - Wins if a 7 is rolled before the specific number bet on (4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10) is rolled. 4 or 10 1:2; 5 or 9 2:3; 6 or 8 5:6
- Hard way - Wins if the specific number bet on (4, 6, 8, or 10) is rolled the "hard way" (as doubles). 9:1
Cut the Card, Shark!
Cut the Card, Shark is a fun game where our dealer will cut a standard deck of cards (including the two jokers). Gamblers may place one bet each on the color, the suit, and/or the card's value.
How to Play Cut the Card, Shark Gamblers place bets before the deck is cut and the card is shown to all. Bets may include different categories, but only one from each category (I.e.: one suit, one value, and one one color) and one numeric value (i.e.: 10 chips).
- Note*: Betting red limits the suit bet to either hearts or diamonds and betting black limits your suit bet to clubs or spades
((Example bet: 10 chips on BLACK/CLUBS/KING.... card drawn: RED/DIAMONDS/KING... payout: 80 chips-30 chips bet=50 chips) Better may gamble on one, two, or three categories but must bet the same amount for each.
Chips will be paid based on probability.
- Red 1:1
- Black 1:1
- Hearts 3:1
- Diamonds 3:1
- Clubs 3:1
- Spades 3:1
- Face Card (A, J, Q, K) 12:1
- Joker 25:1
In Faro players bet on which cards will be drawn from a deck. Players bet on card values, then cards are drawn until 8 different values have been drawn. The first 4 are the losing card values; the last 4 are the winning card values. All other cards are neither won nor loss and the bet is refunded. If a winning card value is drawn multiple times, the payout for bets on that card is increased by 25% for each additional card of that value. Any jokers drawn double chip payouts. Players may bet on up to 6 cards, with each bet being up to 50 chips.
Playing Fuzzy Dice is very simple and requires no skill. Just place your bet before the the dice are thrown, specifying what you believe the total will be when the dice land. When all bets are placed, one of our lucky players (randomly picked) will throw 2 dice. These over-sized, cute and fuzzy dice are normal in the respect that they each have 6 sides and each side is marked with a number between 1 and 6.
The Fuzzy Dice are thrown and eventually settle on the table revealing 1 number (1-6) on each die. The sum total of the two Fuzzy Dice determines the payoff amount.
Below are the possible totals of the Fuzzy Dice and the payoffs of each. Note: You can bet on up to 7 different numbers and the maximum bet per number is 20 Chips.
Fuzzy Dice Totals and Payouts
- If the Total is 2 then you are paid 36x your bet
- If the Total is 3 then you are paid 18x your bet
- If the Total is 4 then you are paid 12x your bet
- If the Total is 5 then you are paid 9x your bet
- If the Total is 6 then you are paid 7x your bet
- If the Total is 7 then you are paid 6x your bet
- If the Total is 8 then you are paid 7x your bet
- If the Total is 9 then you are paid 9x your bet
- If the Total is 10 then you are paid 12x your bet
- If the Total is 11 then you are paid 18x your bet
- If the Total is 12 then you are paid 36x your bet
Actual Method of Determining the Winner
Monster Cage Match
In Monster Cage Match, gamblers watch in awe as two boss monsters pulverize one another, and hopefully earn some chips in the process! Each game the two boss monsters will be announced along with their power (50-300%), then they will battle to be the first to win 2 rounds or knock out their opponent! Gamblers will bet on the winner, the method of victory, and/or the number of rounds. The higher the power level, the stronger the boss and the more likely it is to win. The longer the fight lasts, the more tired and easier to knock out the monsters become. Payouts can vary depending on the power levels. Players may make one outcome, one method of victory, and/or one fight length bet, each up to 100 chips each.
Knockouts The longer a fight lasts, the more tired the monsters become, meaning knockouts have a higher chance of happening. Therefore, more evenly matched battles are more likely to end in KOs due to a higher chance of longer-lasting rounds.
Chance of KO:
- Round One: 10%
- Round Two: 20%
- Round Three: 30%
- Outcome - a particular monster will be the winner [Odds vary]
Method of Victory:
- KO - the fight will be won by a knockout 4:1
- Point - the fight will be won by points instead of a KO 1:1
- One round - the fight will last only one round (only possible by KO) 9:1
- Two rounds - the fight will last two rounds 1:1
- Three rounds - the fight will last all three rounds 1:1
Monster Race is a high-speed game where seven different monsters race around our Monsterdrome, competing to be the first to cross the finish line! Betting on Monster Race is easy, simply bet on the monster(s) you believe will place in the race. The faster the monster, the more likely it is to win; the slower the monster, the higher the chip payout. In addition, betting for a monster to place higher multiplies the chip payout. Each monster's odds and the various allowed bets are outlined below. Players may place one win, one place, and/or one show bet, with each bet being up to 50 chips.
- Splitting Hare - 3:1
- Prancing Pony - 3:1
- Rolling Boulder - 4:1
- Speed Sloth - 5:1
- Jaywalking Chicken - 9:1
- Ninja Tortoise - 24:1
- Dead Horse - 99:1
- Win - The monster will come in first place (2x payout)
- Place - The monster will come in either first or second place (1.5x payout)
- Show - The monster will come in first, second, or third place (1x payout)
This game called the Monster Wheel is played on a vertical rotary large wheel with a fixed indicator/pointer on the edge.
The wheel has 54 slots/sections representing seven monsters. The object of the game is to guess in which monster on the Monster Wheel the indicator will point to when the wheel stops following the spin.
How to play the Monster Wheel
Playing the Monster Wheel is very simple and requires no skill. Just place your bet before the Monster Wheel is spun, specifying which monster you believe the indicator will be pointed at when the wheel stops. When all bets are placed, the dealer grabs one side of the wheel and spins the wheel with a strong pull and push downward action.
The Monster Wheel then makes a few turns and slowly grinds to a stop. The monster the indicator points to when the wheel stops is the winning monster and determines the payoff amount.
Below are the number of slots and the payoffs of each monster on the Monster Wheel.
Monster Wheel Slots and Payouts
- 54 slots in total:
- 24 slots marked Antihero pay 1:1
- 15 slots marked Biowolf pay 3:1
- 7 slots marked Silent Knight pay 7:1
- 4 slots marked Trojan Horse pay 13:1
- 2 slots marked Panzer Dragon pay 26:1
- 1 slot marked Godville Administrator pays 53:1
- 1 slot marked Lucky God Casino Logo pays 53:1
Actual Method of Determining the Winner
“Number Please…”. The idea is simple…..a random 3-digit extention number will be chosen and your task is to guess it, or at least be the closest to it to win chips. For every positive town influence posted in the forum, a chance is given to that god for a guess at the mystery number. The wonderful thing about this game is that it doesn’t require you to spend chips, unless of course you are from a guild other than LGC, in which case you would be asked to pay one chip per guess. At the end of the game, whoever is closest will win 50 chips…and…if a god guesses the number exactly…...that’s worth 500 chips.
- The extension numbers between 000 & 999 are all valid choices.
- In the event that more than one god chooses the winning extension, the pot will be divided as evenly as possibly between them.
The Operator of the casino calls the games as often as she can in our forum. They are not on any specific days of the week so be sure to visit the forum often and look for her to ask "NUMBER PLEASE......?"
This game called Page Raffle isn't actually a game at all. It is a raffle hosted by the dealer that is drawn whenever the Lucky God Casino Forum begins a new page.
How to play Page Raffle
Participating in the Page Raffle is the simplest game of all to play and requires no skill. Just make at least one post in our forum. Shortly after a new page is created in the forum, we will hold a raffle in which all who had a voice on the previous forum page has a chance to win.
Page Raffle Odds and Payoffs
The actual odds of the Page Raffle will vary, based on the number of different voices on the previous forum page. However, all Gods with a voice on the previous forum page will have the same odds, regardless of the number of actual posts the God made. The payoff of the Page Raffle will normally be 25 Chips, however we may have a different payoff for various occasions.
Actual Method of Determining the Winner
Poker Dice is similar to five card draw poker, but with dice instead of playing cards. This means it is easier to obtain winning hands due to there being only six possible outcomes from each die instead of drawing from a full deck of cards. However, because there can be no suits, there can be no flush or straight flush hands. Otherwise, the concept is exactly the same.
How to play Poker Dice
Five dice are rolled, each with sides resembling playing cards of 9, 10, Jack, Queen, King, and Ace. Each player starts with his common hand. Next, the players select any dice they wish to keep, then reroll the rest, hoping to obtain a winning hand (winning hands and their respective payouts are all outlined below). In addition to the base payout, the player with the best hand at the end of the game earns double their payout! Max bet is 50 chips.
Hands and Payouts
- Five of a kind 100:1
- Four of a kind 50:1
- Full house (three of a kind + a pair) 25:1
- Straight (five consecutive numbers) 20:1
- Three of a kind 5:1
- Two pair 3:1
- One pair 1:1
At the end of each week, we spin the slot machine to determine the games that will be offered the following week. Players bet 10 chips (free for bronze tier players) on the outcome to earn chips. Only one bet is allowed and must contain three guesses: a monster game, a card game, and a dice game. Rewards are determined based on how many guesses were correct. If all three guesses were correct, the player wins the jackpot! The jackpot starts at 100 chips and increases by 10 each week until someone wins the jackpot.
Possible bets include:
- Monster games
- Monster Cage Match
- Monster Race
- Monster Wheel
- White Russian Roulette
- Card games
- Acey Deucey
- Cut the Card, Shark!
- Dice Games
- Fuzzy Dice
- Poker Dice
Payouts are as follows:
- 1 correct guess pays 1:1
- 2 correct guesses pays 5:1
- 3 correct guesses pays JACKPOT
White Russian Roulette
This is another simple game, albeit intoxicating. The object is to successfully drink 5 out of 6 shots of the casino's specialty cocktail - the White Russian. The catch?... 1 of the 6 shots contains venom extracted from a Dream Weaver monster, which will immediately knock out even the strongest of Gods. Only the server knows which shot he put the substance in.
How to Play Just place your order for the "White Russian Roulette" (WRR), place 10 chips on the table (this covers the cost of the alcohol) and tell us in which order you will drink your 5 shots. eg. "I will drink in this order: #6,#3, #1, #2 and #4" Upon your waking from the floor, we will inform you which drink it was that put you there and how many chips you won.
Rules and Payouts
- There is a 10 chip charge to play
- You must attempt to drink 5 of the 6 shots
- If you successfully drink all 5 shots (without falling down), the charge will be refunded
Payouts are determined according to successful drinks (meaning that you are still standing after the drink):
- Wins 10 chips
- Wins 20 chips
- Wins 30 chips
- Wins 40 chips
- Wins 50 chips and the charge will be refunded!
Thank you The Almighty Bob for your "recipe", you've been awarded 25 chips!
Actual Method of Determining the Results
As of May 24, 2020
|God(dess)||Monster Wheel||White Russian Roulette||Fuzzy Dice||Number Please|
|3x 4,10; 4x 5,9; 5x 6,8; 6x 7|
|10x AH; 5x BW||6,1,5,2,4||2x 5,6,7,8,9|
|1x LGC; 1x GA; 11x AH; 7x BW; 1x PD||5x 4,5,6,9,10|
|5x AH; 3x BW; 3x SK; 3x TH; 3x PD; 2x GA; 1x LGC|
|10x 7, 8, 9|
|200x AH; 150x BW; 76x SK; 44x TH||20x 7; 15x 5, 9; 12x 4, 10; 10x 3, 11|
|20x 7; 15x 5, 9; 10x 4, 10|
|7x 4, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|"A Visit To LGC", Photos by|
Gallery of the Highly Coveted ♥♣ LUCKY GOD CASINO ♦♠ Gambling Awards
|LGC Gambling Awards|
- Actual Method of Determining the "Fuzzy Dice" Winner: The dealer hosting the game generates two random numbers between 1 and 6 from Randomizer.org, an external third party with no interest in Godville. The sum of the two numbers generated signifies the winning Total. Note: The dealer cannot make any bets in any game he/she hosts and is bound by honor to play fairly.
- Actual Method of Determining the "Monster Wheel" Winner: The dealer hosting the game generates a random number between 1 and 54 from Randomizer.org, an external third party with no interest in Godville. The number generated signifies the winner, where:
- 1-24 = Antihero
- 25-39 = Biowolf
- 40-46 = Silent Knight
- 47-50 = Trojan Horse
- 51-52 = Panzer Dragon
- 53 = Godville Administrator
- 54 = Lucky God Casino Logo
- Actual Method of Determining the "Page Raffle" Winner: Near the beginning of each forum page, the dealer hosting the Page Raffle will count the number of different voices on the previous page and generate a random number from Randomizer.org, an external third party with no interest in Godville. This number will determine the winner of the Page Raffle. Note: The dealer hosting the Page Raffle can also be a participant in the raffle (if he/she had a voice on the previous page), but is bound by honor to play fairly.
- Actual Method of Determining the "White Russian Roulette" Results: The dealer hosting the game generates a random number between 1 and 6 from Randomizer.org, an external third party with no interest in Godville. The number generated signifies which shot contains the magical substance. Note: The dealer cannot make any bets in any game he/she hosts and is bound by honor to play fairly.
In Godville, problem gambling affects more than 20 Gods. More than 3 of these (but we're not naming names) are considered severe problem gamblers, otherwise known as gambling addicts or pathological gamblers. Problem gambling can strain your relationship with your hero(ine), interfere with responsibilities at your guildhall, and lead to your hero(ine) having a major catastrophe. It may even lead you to do things you never thought possible, like stealing chips from the God next to you or striking down an entire city with your lightning bolts. You may think you can’t stop, but problem gambling and gambling addiction are treatable.
"The Rejects" guildmembers have agreed to listen to your excuses and provide you with somewhat adequate counselling or at least "chat with you over a very large barrel of beer". So, if you’re ready to admit you have a problem and seek help, visit The Rejects here.
You can overcome your gambling problem and return to the Lucky God Casino!