Here you can request editing assistance from other wiki users who have volunteered to assist. (Stressed because none of the volunteers is obligated in any way. So, be polite and be appreciative!)
Instructions: Click or tap "Edit" next to either of the next two sections, enter your help request, and "Save changes" to submit.
- Just add your own request, please. Don't remove any other text that's already there!
- Link to the article you'd like help with, so we know where to look.
- You can just give the name, if you don't know how to create a link.
- If possible, also briefly describe what you'd like us to help with.
Someone will take a look, and do what they can to assist.
(Requests for copy-editing, grammar, spelling, or other English language assistance.)
Wiki coding help
(Requests for assistance with wikicode in articles: Creating links, adding images, using
|Old and/or inactive discussions have been moved to the archive subpage.|
(Completed items from the above. Will eventually be moved to the archive.)
- Is there any way to dynamically size a picture? Legion of the Dead, the opening image defaults to an extreme width, but at it's original size, it appears to small. I would like it to adjust to a percentage of the width of the browser. Thanks in advance either way. Sand Devil (talk) 20:03, 10 April 2019 (UTC)
- I am not quite certain this is exactly what you want but after some try on both desktop and mobile I may have found a compomise that may work for you. While editing the guild page at the image section, try replacing <!--|frameless|upright=2|311x316px--> by |frameless|upright=1.5 (I didn't throw edit myself to avoid interference, but if you want me do it just say it so). I'll hope it will help. --WardPhoenix (talk) 12:10, 11 April 2019 (UTC)
- Thank you, I bumped it up to 2.0 since it seemed too small at 1.5 (on desktop). It does look better than before. Maybe I'll change it back after I see it on the Mobile. Thank you for your help. Sand Devil (talk) 14:34, 11 April 2019 (UTC)
These users have volunteered to assist with the requests here. (Volunteers: see Help:Requests/howto for instructions.)
- FeRDNYC (talk)
- Djonni (talk)
- Cham Almighty (talk)
- SourceRunner (talk)
- S624 (talk) Not now...
- Holy Spirit of Hell (talk)