|Habitat||Plains, serengeti, upscale tea shops|
|Wanted on||Day 1733 g.e.|
|Tame at levels||30–44|
The Dandy Lion (Panthera delicates "delicate lion") is a tamable monster. Always the delight of any battle, the dandy lion makes for an excellent companion in troubled times.
In the Wild
These lions love living in the woods or mountains. They hate caves because of the darkness that lies within. This doesn't mean they are afraid, it's just their beauty cannot be seen clearly in the darkness.
The dandy lion can be differentiated from the wilder counterpart by taking careful notice of the monocle. Most lions opt for Lasix (though some controversy exists as to whether they're simply misguided and believe that they'll get a laser shooting from their eyes), but the dandy lion prefers the refinement of the monocle - a classy statement for any occasion. Top hats are, of course, optional.
A dandy lion can be tamed by heroes at level 28 or above. They are rather vain creatures, who might be caught flat pawed if they happen to see themselves in a reflective surface. Known to steal shiny reflective objects from their hero just so they may gaze upon their beautiful suits, this vain creature may get very annoyed if their suit or their manes get dirty in a fight and will strike at the offending creature quite viciously. Woe betide anything stupid enough to knock off his hat or monocle.
- Great for battle
- Can be ridden
- Steel skin- making it hard for a monster to inflict damage
- Electrical strikes (after level 5)
- Sharp claws
- Fire breathe attack
- Is very cunning and crafty in battle
- Runs from giant monsters
- Takes some of your items(if not tamed properly)
- Prefers not to go near something that may wreck its suit.
- Doesn't like water
- Cuddles suddenly flew into a rage and breathed fire at the opponent. We were all shocked. What other hidden talents does my pet have?
- Cuddles sat on the sidelines, batting his eyelashes and looking innocent and cute. As soon as the Swiss Army Knight turned its back, Cuddles struck it from behind with a lug wrench. Good dandy lion, you've always been very crafty.