|Annieysa9898 (U • C • T) is being reviewed by a volunteer editor. Edits are visible in the and feedback to be addressed will be on the talk page (you can tell the author how great it is there, too). This fresh brew by |
The All Inn is a tavern founded by Bingo "Ace" Blackjack, a retired merchant, with funds he got from selling a chain of casinos. It's well-known for the variety of gambling activities that heroes can enjoy over a glass of beer or two (or three, or four...), and an oddly large menu, which its founder has insisted on, because of his strong feelings about the importance of hospitality. (However, it must be noted that the menu is fairly pricey, and that well-fed heroes tend to stay longer.) It also has a few rooms available for rent, usually used by heroes who have collapsed on the tables and must be carried away to free up spaces for other eager gamblers.
The All Inn offers several themed beverages, which have received rave reviews from at least two heroes.
- The Luck-tini, the choice of desperate heroes running short of cash. Known ingredients include leprechaun spit, muddled four-leaf clovers, and crushed rainbows. However, it has been said that it might actually have the reverse effect on gamblers...
- The Slot-shot, which comes dispensed by jackpot machines. The fruits generated by the machine determine the drink prepared. A shot of Boo-berry Spirits comes recommended, especially when combined with Golden Apple Liquor and Forbidden Fruit Juice.
- On The House, a custom cocktail with a name referring to how it is prepared, rather than referring to its (lack of) cost. 
The All Inn prides itself on its menu designed by a team of in-house chefs. (After all, drunk, gambling heroes do get hungry...) A specialty is the "(High) Steaks", which are harvested from cows raised on the peaks of the Arranged Range, cooked to the patron's liking, and drizzled in the house's special 'Russian Roux-lette' sauce.
They also serve "Snake Eyes", which they promise don't come from actual snakes, and are just artisanally crafted by their team of chefs . Another customer favourite is the 'Baccarat-atouille' is served in a shoe, as is traditional in the distant region of Punto Banco. Visitors should also try their 'Dice-d Game' which is the flesh of fresh-caught Wanted Monsters, diced into cubes and marinated.
- By which it is meant that it has been listed in the “Godville for atheists” travel guide at least once
- Comments include 'Greatslrljadnjflkadfa...' and 'This is really nice! Wait, how much did this cost again?'
- It must be noted that at least 2 casualties have resulted from orders of these drinks. We send our condolences.
- However, heroes have been quoted describing it as 'oddly squishy' and 'Oh god it's still moving!'
|Taverns and Bars|
|All Inn • The Battle Toad • Boatmurdered • Caravanserai • The Den of Iniquity • The Drunken Clam • Dunquestin • The Glass Cannon • Khaki-colored Dragon • The Mended Drum • Molotov's Cocktail Bar • Progress Bar • The Rumor Mill • The Rusty Goblin • Shepherd’s Stuff • Space Bar • The Sword & Sandal • The Whinery|