Zombie survival kit
|Zombie survival kit|
|Description||An essential survival kit for the inevitable coming apocalypse.|
The zombie survival kit is a bold artifact carried by monsters. Heroes may acquire this artifact by killing a monster with it in its possession. Merchant purchase prices range from 43 to 657 gold coins.
The zombie survival kit comes with a free handy-dandy canvas bag. A complete kit also contains the following:
- One pump action shotgun with a sorely deficient number of working shells and a whole bunch of used shells
- One discarded portable photon generator with nearly dead batteries and a flickering bulb
- Three cans of generic peaches long past their sell-by date, and an empty can of whoop-ass
- One dull cleaver knife embedded into a slab of granite
- One fish boning knife with a broken handle
- Seven used matches
- An empty pack of chewing gum and four wads of pre-chewed gum
- One paperclip
- One pair of Skidmark brand underwear
- One security blanket made of tin foil labeled "spacey blanket"
All of these things are necessities if you are to survive a zombie uprising. Any hero coming into possession of an incomplete bag is strongly encouraged to acquire the missing items. Zombie survival kits are a highly undervalued item; most heroes cannot truly appreciate their value until the fourteenth day of a zombie apocalypse. This item also will greatly reduce the difficulty of the quest to survive the zombie apocalypse.