- Ah!! Delightful! It looks pretty comprehensive, too, and illustrates well the sorry state of articles for our fowl... hmm. Will fix that.
- If you wanted to do a subgroup, I'd recommend one for chickens (it looks like we have over 10 sub-species) or maybe waterfowl (several geese and ducks, there). But it looks nice as it is, without subgroups, too.
- Wonderful work, S624! --SourceRunner (talk) 17:02, 22 April 2019 (UTC)
Answering your question, I'd let leporidae (in case we have others genre one day) and add Lepus and Lagus as sub-groups. Hares are Lepus while all Rabbits/Bunny have Lagus in their scientific name (thanks Wikipedia - though Rabbits are technically divived into two genre, but this is GodWiki, not RabbitWiki). Oh and Dust Bunny is a pet by the way (sub groups domestica if we copy from bird one). Good work as always! --WardPhoenix (talk) 20:14, 23 April 2019 (UTC)
- Vorpal Rabbit last forum entry is 2015. No sign of Vorpal Wabbit on forums since 2013. Vorporal rabbit have no entry on forums at all. My guess would go to the first, but need in-game confirmation. --WardPhoenix (talk) 21:07, 23 April 2019 (UTC)
- BTW, I think you inversed Lepus and Lagus on your navbox. -- WardPhoenix (talk) 22:01, 23 April 2019 (UTC)
Request for Comments
6 navboxes worked up. Thoughts / comments please.
- Looking very good. And you're making some things clear that are surprising me. Am I seeing correctly that we have no tarantula-based monsters? If that's true, I wonder if one of the devs has a pet tarantula. --SourceRunner (talk) 20:24, 24 April 2019 (UTC)