|Motto||"I wear heels now."🌙|
|Dungeon Driving Level||Hazardous to your health|
|Pets||Woody (Jr.), Olwyn, and Foot|
Hello! If you're reading this, that means you've somehow stumbled onto my GodWiki page. Welcome. If you're a Swiftie, we need to talk.
Ways to reach me: I'm usually available through GV PM or the GV Discord server.
Backpacking Across Godville
A List of Guilds I Have Stayed In (all letters must be capitalized, as per the rules of titles)
- IT Geeks
- Warriors Of The Dragon
- Blue Feather
- Goon Squad
- Tundra Expedition Society
- Harvest Moon
Somehow make a crosswording pantheonCompleted. See: Pantheon of Crosswordery Finish the crossword first!Completed!!! 11/18/18
- Become an amazing dungeon driver. Like NASCAR level.
- Backpack through my long list of guilds.
- Someday make my own guild. Maybe.
- Get a Fail Whale as a pet!!
- Be able to hardcore compete in the crossword without the Omnibus List- aka crossword style.
- Beat at least once in the arena
- Be able to handle
- Number one on Woody's list of detestables!
- Raised Woody Jr. to level 30, and he is currently enjoying retirement in my ark :]
- #1 Storytelling Pantheon
- #1 Creation Pantheon
- Took Kyrgyzstan back from
Llamaer, I mean Azaroth
- Traveled with the Traveller of godville for a week
- Adopted my three sheeplings: Juan, Taylor Shweept, and Olwyn
- Completed temple 05/07/2016
- Completed ark 01/07/2018
- Third Place in the Valentine's Day Karaoke event in Open Bar
- Two waffles were accepted for Waffle Wednesdays: Deep Breaths Waffle and Frazzled Five Minute Waffle
- I met Persnickety Flyer!
- I finished the crossword first!!! 11/18/18
- Second Place in the 2nd Godville’s Got Skills!
Apparently people like to spoof the name "Cassia"
- Zassia Cailor
- Kasdia/Kady/Kaddy/Kady Heroine
Cassia's Crossword Guide
The crossword is a section of Godville Times, much like the bingo, it's a game available to all players. While I haven't done it competitively for a while due to time restraints, it's something I'm passionate about and I think I've gleaned some good strategies to use for crossworders competing for first place.
The crossword updates everyday at :05, depending on your time zone. At the bottom of Godville Times, it should say when the newspaper is next updating, so just keep an eye out for it. When competing, it's crucial to be online at the right time and refresh when the clock turns to :05 to make sure you finish first.
The first person to finish the crosswords gets bragging rights and a five hour aura. If the hero already has an aura, then the aura is extended.
Go to crossword for more information.
Completing the Crossword
As stated before, refreshing when the newspaper updates is crucial. Completing crossword on the PC/computer is a lot easier than completing the crossword on mobile, but both ways are possible.
Some important links:
- The best friend of every crossworder, our holy Omnibus List make sure to do ctrl + f to get the search bar and search clusters of letters. Double check the category clues. On mobile, it might take some searching to figure out how to search a page for certain letters.
- GV erinome is a good resource for everything GV, and they have a search engine for crossworders as well! They’ll often have words that haven’t made it into the Omnibus List yet: GV erinome
- The forum thread of crossword hints is also very helpful
- Crosswording websites help a lot as well, such as: http://www.crosswordsolver.org and wordfun.ca
- Some people prefer the lists over the Omnibus Lists, a good strategy is to check the lists first and then check the Omnibus List (the Omnibus List tends to have a lot more content than the lists): Artifacts, Auras, Equipment, Monsters, Boss-Monsters, Skills, and Towns
- If you're absolutely stuck, then some good strategies are asking in your GC, or asking friends. I'm sure they'll be happy to help you out :]
- If you just can't get that last answer, try going through the alphabet. If you're missing only two letters/spaces/hyphens they'll be highlighted in red
- Don't forget underscores, hyphens, and spaces in the right spots. They're important!
- Godville actually has an unofficial Discord server, and there's a newspaper channel! Anyone looking for hints is welcome to post/ask questions in there as well. This forum post has a lot of good information about the game with links to other guides, as well as the Discord server invite link.
- Scripts are something many select crossword junkies use. While it’s discouraged by the devs, many users have written and used their own.
Words to Know: These words surface a lot in the crossword, and just doing the crossword daily will make you very familiar with them.
- No holds bard
- Left-handed guitar pick