|Habitat||Mineral rich depths|
|Description||Disgruntled, aged dwarf that does not tolerate incompetence.|
|Death Rattle||You're fired!|
The Underminer is a monster that bears a grudge towards all herodom due to an early traumatizing incident within its career involving a few pints too many of beer.
Now living a honest life of work by mining and smithing, the only thing that can disgruntle the aged Underminer anymore is the sight of a hero doing what a hero does best - being idiotic.
When he sees a groups of heroes, he will emerge from his tunnels beneath them and declare: "Behold, the Underminer! I'm always beneath you, but nothing is beneath me! I hereby declare war on peace and happiness! Soon, all will tremble before me!"
Usually equipped with a self-made mithril pickaxe and several layers of boiled leather, the Underminer is bound to take a beating before it is defeated.
- Centuries of experience result in martial arts knowledge
- Extremely solid mithril pickaxe
- Leather armor makes it impervious to cold
- Disgruntled dwarves are no good
- Heroes acting naturally tends to trigger otherwise repressed traumatic flashbacks
- Short stature makes it easy to jump over it
- Multiple layers of armor slow it down
- Incomprehensible rage makes it impossible for the Underminer to call on other dwarves for help