Talk:Confess love to a snowgirl
"There is no quest to “confess love to a snowgirl”."
Curiously checked it there.
It's such a shame too, but hey, ideas come and go.
- Yeah, outdated seems accurate, as it was in the game once upon time, but was probably removed as not everybody was comfortable with their heroines confessing same-sex romance 😂
- And I'm reluctant to mark this page for deletion because someone did put some effort into it. Perhaps a category for content that's no longer in the game isn't a bad idea. 🤔 -- Djonni (talk) 23:56, 11 November 2019 (UTC)
- I'd wait before puting such content into a delete/depreciated category. After all, it's kinda hard to prove something don't exist right?
- I mean, it's not impossible the quest was renamed in such a way we can't find via the endingless quest (I have quests that are accepted in the ideabox, and yet can't find some of them with that page). --WardPhoenix (talk) 13:53, 13 November 2019 (UTC)
- Excellent point about evidence of absence, WardPhoenix. When I get home this weekend I'll do some proper research about this and we'll see if we can reach consensus on the balance of evidence. :) Perhaps we can replace probatio diabolica with dubium rationabile 😆 -- Djonni (talk) 21:32, 13 November 2019 (UTC)