|That means we think there's room here for some great new content, and we think you might be the right person for the job! If you feel inspired, we think you should be bold and expand or rewrite it! You can take a look at Guideline: Monster Articles for guidance on this type of article.|
|Artifact||Ghost of a chance|
|Description||Ghostly chicken with no head|
The Poultry Geist is a monster.
It is said that the soul of a vengeful chicken is a truly terrible thing to behold. Whenever a rooster or hen is dispatched, there is a chance that their spirits are bound to the earth and cursed to accost the living. Although a Poultry Geist is invisible and intangible, they can manipulate surrounding objects with impunity to cause harm to mortal creatures. These attacks are often accompanied by loud clucking and the occasional cock-a-doodle-doo signaling impending doom for its victims.
- Invisible to mortal eyes
- Can manipulate objects and fling them towards their prey
- Capable of inciting mortal chickens into a suicidal fury
- Can be located through their constant clucking
- Cowardly when confronted and often squawks when cornered
- Unable to fly despite its supernatural nature