The Bars conquest
"What do I do with all this Temple money? Open a place where folks can get drunk."
It was once just an abandoned shack in the middle of Godville, which was due to be torn down, but it came in a dream to King Jared, who, after much hard work transformed it into a magnificent bar. On day 501 g.e., he threw open the doors to his fellow Gods and declared the bar open. Soon after, he was joined by his close friends and fellow Temple owners, Little Ghost and Deprivus and alongside them, King Jared could usually be found pouring drinks and chatting to their many friends.
The three friends were amongst some of the oldest, toughest and most confused gods in Godville (particularly Little Ghost). They came together at Open Bar to relax, have a good time and play beer pong. King Jared, being not only the founder of the guild, was also the master of Mixology (when not fighting in the arena), and Captain of the Cocktails. Little Ghost’s designated role as Chief Greeter, was unanimously agreed after several rather disastrous attempts at cocktail mixing. Deprivus, well renowned for always looking for the bathroom key after drinking, keeps the fun rolling and makes the Bar an enjoyable place to visit with his frequent Karaoke evenings.
If you are looking for a place to just hang out, stop by the Open Bar and take it easy. Pure Evil, Pure Good, we serve all. No judgement will be passed here.
To join us, just send your Hero a voice command, while out of town, stating,
Join the “Open Bar” guild
If your Hero decides that he wishes to leave, a voice command with the words ‘’cancel quest’’ will usually encourage him to stay, although he may need to be told this many times.
|of the Open Bar:
- Woke Up Knocked Up- This curious beverage has been used in many hero mating festivals and increases the tendency to reproduce dramatically, tending to wipe the consumers memory of what they had got up to the night before. WARNING Open Bar takes no responsibility on any godlings produced whilst the consumer is under the influence of this drink.
- Double Dragon Whiskey- A strong fiery alcohol, said to be brewed using only the power of dragon fire, giving this drink it's famous burning sensation.
- Glowing Grue Chock Full O'Nuts - I'm sure you have all run into these fiendish creatures in your travels, and it is a well known fact that they love the dark. But what isn't well know is that these grue's glow due to an increase in serotonin in the bloodstream. So I now bring you the results of that energy boost. After collecting the blood of a Glowing Grue, I chocked it full of nuts, that's right, it's a drink of pure energy blood mixed with that strange otherworld import of coffee. This beverage will have you running up the walls in record time.
- Glowing Fairy Surprise- Somewhat of a novelty drink, made from the tears of fairies that have fermented into alcohol. This drink comes complete with partially drowned fairy which gives off a startlingly beautiful glow, perfect for any god ready for a fun night out.
- Knighty Knight Tea- A drink for the more discerning god, a light alcohol mixed with an intoxicatingly aromatic tea from the tea fields of Godville.
- The Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster- This drink is the alcoholic equivalent of a mugging - expensive and bad for the head, but consuming it gives the customer a unique drinking experience. Kinda like having your brain smashed out by a slice of lemon wrapped around a large gold brick. After mixing it up all that has to be done is add an olive and it is ready to drink... but very carefully!
- Passed Out Naked- This drink is usually served as a practical joke, or to an enemy god. The drink is made from an powerful firewater, which has been sluiced straight from the great fire caverns of Dogville. It makes the consumer become unbearably hot forcing them to remove ALL items of clothing. The consumer will wake up the next morning with a splitting headache, dehydration and complete memory loss of all events of the previous evening. WARNING Open Bar takes no responsibility over the actions of the consumer. Satisfaction guaranteed for the prankster and blindfolds supplied for all non-drinkers, to ensure they are not blinded by the nakedness of the god in question.
- Passed Out Naked With A Twist (well more of a lasso)- One of the crowd favourites with an Almighty change. While the original Passed Out Naked leaves the drinker, well, passed out naked, this tweak on the mix causes the victim, I mean, loyal paying customer, to wake up in cowboy (or girl) attire, be it from a simple new hat, to a full blown giddy up outfit. This concoction is guaranteed to be wild, with just a little bit of west.
- Light Saber-Toothed Tini- With thousands of light-saber toothed tigers roaming the land it was a simple task of waiting for one to stroll past, jumping it, and milking its deadly fangs. Mixed with vodka, plus a hint of apple, this rare substance makes a calming drink for the manly-est of gods.
- The Horseless Headsman Kick- With a real kick, this drink encompasses the true power of the horseless headsman, its deviating kicking power, the end of many a hero. With ground pepper, pure ethyl alcohol and the harnessed power of the headsman kick all rammed into a shot glass with a red hot chili, this powerful blast of liquid will send you straight to the ER with 3rd degree burns to your taste buds. For the truly fire hearted gods.
All members of our guild who have reached the level of advisor will be named here.
(Any member who is active in either the Guild Council or the Open Bar Forum will also be added)
Almighty Coco 庙
Álmighty Iceman 庙舟畜
Am I God 庙畜
Divine One 58 庙
Hail-I Be Chief 庙畜
Little Ghost 庙畜
Moosie the Great 庙
Short Bus God
Platinum Card Holders
The Big Guy Upstairs
VIP Card Holders
Naturalblondechick 庙舟畜 -revoked
Open Bar Founder
The Trophy Case
Little Ghost - Little Ghost has brought the Godville Tournament of Champions Trophy to Open Bar through confidence, skill and of course always a bit of luck. She has made the the guild and all of its members very proud. CONGRATULATIONS!