|Candentis viridi canum|
The Nuclear Watchdog (Candentis viridi canum) is a monster that has a rather tragic backstory.
After playing fetch with an unspent fuel rod in a field of barium, the Nuclear Watchdog found itself with great powers. But these powers had a price: lingering radioactive isotopes that would cause anyone who passes by it to get very ill and pass away shortly thereafter. After many lonely years of not being able to play with anyone, the Nuclear Watchdog became increasingly irritable, eventually attacking anyone who doesn't play with it.
- Its bark emits a radiation blast equal to that of a small warhead
- Thermonuclear breath
- A half-life of 10,000 years
- Kills anyone who plays fetch with it
- A lead apron can stop most, if not all, of its powers
- If an in-the-know victim throws a ball or a chew toy, the Nuclear Watchdog cannot resist chasing it, leaving an opportunity for the hero to get moving very quickly in the opposite direction
- Seems not to affect cockroaches at all, although, at the time of writing, nobody is quite sure how this could be useful
|Canidae Domestica||Biowolf • Firefox • Sun Dog|
|Canidae Majora||Awkwarg • Warmongrel • Wherewolf|
|Canīnus||101 Headed Dalmation • Attention Spaniel • Avant-Guard Dog • Borderline Collie • Bottomless Pitbull • Carjackal • Crackerjackal • Desert Beagle • Devil Dog • Dogfather • Downward Facing Dog • Dysenterrier • Eternal Dalmatian • Hot Dog • Hound of Music • Jackal-of-All-Trades • Labracadabrador • Labrador Deceiver • Monterey Jackal • Mosh Pitbull • Nuclear Watchdog • Pocketwatchdog • Reservoir Dog • Shameless Pug • Shampoodle • Spark Pug • Unicorndog • Union Jackal • Wall Dog|
|Lupīnus||Beerwolf • Bewarewolf • Bigger Badder Wolf • Crying Wolf • Liar Wolf • Spywarewolf • There-Wolf • Underwear Wolf|
|Vulpīnus||Artsy Fox • Century Fox|