Nine Inch Snail
|Nine Inch Snail|
|Description||A very large snail|
They usually attack the hero from the left side. If the hero is strong at the time of battle, the Nine Inch Snail is not anything to worry about, but if the hero is low in strength, try giving them a boost. Overall the Snail is not a danger. Just try to keep your left side defended. Sometimes, one can hear a Nine Inch Snail moments before it strikes. Survivors have reported that the sounds are distinctly that of the Nine Inch Snails' top songs including: "March of the Snails", "Shell like a hole", "The Salivary Duct That Feeds", and "The Perfect Slug".
A side note: The Nine Inch Snail was originally known as the Twenty-Two Point Sixty-Eight Centimeter Snail by its discoverer who obviously had a devotion to the metric system. It was only after much persuasion from his colleagues, that he eventually agreed that the name Nine Inch Snail had a much better ring to it.
- Ability to sell out concerts in the Godville arena
- Channelling its anger into defeating slow Heroes
- Hiding in its inconspicuous shell
- Slow to deploy its jet, enabling the fleet footed to flee
- Easily evaded if attacking a hero from the right side