Master of Puppies
|Master of Puppies|
|Class||Aggressive dog lover|
|Description||Disappointed in humankind|
Monster who is followed by enormous pack of dogs, from three to twelve. There are rumors of masters acquiring even to 13 puppies but it seems to affect monsters luck quite badly ending in gruesome death. Some say that elusive God of Monsters cursed him because cute fluffy puppies were destroying monsters bad reputation.
This monster comes in two variation.
Power-hungry canine-wielding maniac bend on World Domination, who is master to pack of magical demonic hounds which feeds on hero's liver (so they are always hungry since it's a part of hero which disintegrates fastest). Evil Master is never seen without a new puppy in his hand which he often pets evilly. And trains for his evil army. Drunk heroes tend to avoiding him as his pack howls unberably loudly and sober heroes usually had time to climb up the nearest tree.
Or nice canine-wielding fellow who loves puppies and want to have them just for the sake of having them. All of them. From everywhere. Who not submit and give him a puppy should prepare for painful death. And when his puppies grow up and become big dogs then, well more chances for new puppies for him.
- Alfa of his pack
- Has canines with sharp big teeth
- Has adorable hugable puppies which distracts hero
- Hero can, and usually will, trip on a puppy
- In presence of cat-people falls into mindless rage
- Dog treats
- Squishy chew toys
- If you happen to have puppy at hand you survive
- If you throw stick monster's puppies are too distracted to chase you
- Tends to forget "up to 13 puppies" rule and die by gruesome death before eyes of surprised hero. Usually by big bone shaped boulder falling from sky.