The Lost Viking was once a king of the Viking Lords, and together with his son and fifteen of the bravest men he could find, he set sail to pillage and raid the English, as they had money. Unfortunately for them, the group forgot to pray to the mighty god Odin, and they also failed to sacrifice the traditional stuffed goat and Oxlet. That angered the mighty Odin, and he sent forth many horrific sea creatures to punish the Lost Viking and his men. After many battles and much bloodshed, the Lost Viking forsook his native gods, cursing them and the name given to him from his father handed down generation to generation. He now wanders the land looking for the mighty god Odin to get revenge for his poor dead son. Since he is already out to avenge his son and already out to get Odin, he decided to also avenge his dead men too, the last of which barely survived the last of the sea serpents only to be eaten by the Lost Viking just before his ship set aground upon unforeseen shores....
- Strong, violent, and awesome.
- Bloodthirsty, vengeful, and well-armed.
- Never gives up. It's notoriously hard to win against this monster.
- As the Lost Viking is indeed a Viking, his greatest weakness is liquor.
- Since all vikings look for riches, a small coin can be used to distract them. Even a stone that looks like a coin or jewel will work fine.
- A deplorable sense of direction.