|Habitat||The far right side of the screen, keep scrolling|
|Description||A large monster with a big health bar|
When encountered, the fight will turn into a duel.
Note that the Level Boss is a bad boy. He's a big boy. You will need the big guns for this one.
Known loot from defeating a Level Boss:
- 1050-2500 gold coins
- 3 to 5 bold artifacts
- At least 2 golden bricks
- Ear/Horn/Paw of level boss (a bold item)
- Big guns, very big
- Big nasty teeth, very big, oh, and sharp too
- Laser range-finder - does not tend to miss a shot
- Tickling - for all that he is a big boy, the Level Boss can be tickled to death, if you can just get close enough...
- Mirrored armor - defeats the laser range finder. Trouble is most Heroes dress in the shabbiest of cloth
- Prone to tripping over its own huge Hero-stomping feet
- Our agents in the field inform us that only one man has ever defeated the level boss.
When our agent asked of his tactics, the only reply was...
Mini-Quest Progression (Artifact Award)
- Locate a hive of scum and villainy (Dirty money)
- Don’t panic (Don’t Panic T-Shirt) (this one is sometimes skipped)
- Find a level boss and defeat it