|Habitat||Usually 'seen' in gothic rock concerts|
|Description||The minority of the goths population due to being invisible|
The Invisigoth (Indespectus gothicus) are humanoid monsters that were accidentally cast out from their goth community due to their natural-born ability to be unnoticed. Deprived of social communication, cast out by their community and peers and ignored by their loved ones, the Invisigoths started their own community but alas, they went unnoticed.
By being alone for so long, the Invisigoths' ability got upgraded and thus, they can't even see themselves in the mirror! Broken-hearted, the Invisigoths shed what was left of their humanity and turned into monsters. Blinded by anger, Invisigoths destroyed a caravan that was 'guarded' by heroines who were hitching a ride on it. Oddly enough, only heroines and heroes blessed by their Deities can see the Invisigoth.
News of this was spread to the Invisigoth community and heroines and heroes became the talk of the Invisigoths. They were very happy that someone was finally able to see them, with all that excitement going on, they can't help but attack the hero in their moment of joy.
- Able to land many hits in their excited state
- Heroines and heroes may be mobbed by tons of happy Invisigoths
- Are very good-looking people (not that anyone but the heroines and heroes can see them)
- Becomes very sad if they can't find a heroine or hero
- Can't see themself or fellow Invisigoths in the mirror
- Plays rock music so loud that heroines and heroes may be partially deaf after the fight