|Habitat||Usually 'seen' in gothic rock concerts|
|Description||The minority of the goths population due to being invisible|
The Invisigoth (Indespectus gothicus) are humanoid monsters that were accidentally cast out from their goth community due to their natural-born ability to be unnoticed. Deprived of social communication, cast out by their community and peers and ignored by their loved ones, the Invisigoths started their own community but alas, they went unnoticed.
By being alone for so long, the Invisigoths' ability got upgraded and thus, they can't even see themselves in the mirror! Broken-hearted, the Invisigoths shed what was left of their humanity and turned into monsters. Blinded by anger, Invisigoths destroyed a caravan that was 'guarded' by heroes who were hitching a ride on it. Oddly enough, only heroes and heroines blessed by their Deities can see the Invisigoth.
News of this was spread to the Invisigoth community and heroes and heroines became the talk of the Invisigoths. They were very happy that someone was finally able to see them, with all that excitement going on, they can't help but attack the hero in their moment of joy.
- Able to land many hits in their excited state
- Heroes and heroines may be mobbed by tons of happy Invisigoths
- Are very good-looking people (not that anyone but the heroes and heroines can see them)
- Becomes very sad if they can't find a hero or heroine
- Can't see themself or fellow Invisigoths in the mirror
- Plays rock music so loud that heroes and heroines may be partially deaf after the fight