|That means we think there's room here for some great new content, and we think you might be the right person for the job! If you feel inspired, we think you should be bold and expand or rewrite it! You can take a look at Guideline: Monster Articles for guidance on this type of article.|
Although the Ideabox Guardian is a common monster, it can fight very well.
It can create anything by typing a few letters on the back of its head.
Many heroes often walk away without noticing the monster as it can disguise itself as anything, even a small ant.
- Can disguise itself into anything
- Fights very well
- Causes heroes to panic when it turns into a big monster
- Sometimes insults its opponent’s ideas
- Easy to kill when it disguises itself into small things like an ant or a mosquito
- Is kind of crazy
- Ideabox mostly doesn't work
- Loves anything red (Can be distracted by red things)
- Fears the color blue, especially blue things in the shape of a rectangle
- Lets you pass, on a good day.