Help an angel earn its wings
|The subject of this article was once a part of Godville, but is no longer. It is kept for historical or creative value. Please don't mark for deletion without discussion, but further creativity or information are welcome!|
Research tools: What links here — Search for Help an angel earn its wings on Godwiki, or on the Forums
Your Hero will be hard at work here, plucking feathers from blackbirds and finding string and wax.
- During this quest, the Hero may also be rewarded with feelings of levity and unnecessary cleanliness. This will fade in time.
- A common side effect of completing the quest is to be left sparkling with a rosy glow.
In order to progress in this mini-quest, your Hero needs to walk along a righteous path with an Angel. Unfortunately, righteous paths don't come easily to our typical carousing Hero. Therefore your hero should try to adhere to the following advice...
- Steer clear of any dens of iniquity
- Use only the mildest of cuss words, such as 'dang' or 'poot'.
- Clean up the battle field after themselves
- Sit up straight and don't slouch
- Always leave one for 'Mr Manners'
- Help elderly Heroes cross the street
- Help an angel earn its wings – Angel’s feather (bold) →
- Find where angels fear to tread – Invite to hell (bold) →
- Calculate a snowball’s chance in hell – Wet pants (regular) →
- Die another day – segue to boss →
- Boss – Ancient Demon