|Habitat||Near a source of money|
|Description||Power-hungry muscle man|
Once long thought to be a legend, the Governator was first seen on the shores of the western world. Believed to have come from the legendary lands of Austria, the Governator worked tirelessly until he was able to secure his place as ruler of the western world. No one thought he would succeed, a once champion of the big screen and “one-liners,” the Governator won over the support of the populace to secure his place. Today the Governator enjoys such hobbies as attending the “Gun Show” and pumping Iron with the best of them. He has since mellowed in his career but will forever be immortalized in the hearts and minds of anyone from the 90’s.
The Governator brings us classic quotes such as:
"If it bleeds, we can kill it."
"Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer."
"My body is like breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I don't think about it, I just have it."
"It's simple - if it jiggles, it's fat."
"The difference is... I'm just going to kill you."
"What is best in life: Crush your enemies; see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"
"Some information I just keep to myself."
- Virtually indestructible
- Can lift any size pet over its head with ease
- Carries its own personal arsenal around at all times
- Can tolerate extreme heat without breaking a sweat
- Some of its sayings are legendary
- When a hero acts like a girly man
- Needs performance-enhancing herbs to function
- It has retired from most of its successful ventures
- Has heart problems
- Can never run for president