Find where angels fear to tread
|The subject of this article was once a part of Godville, but is no longer. It is kept for historical or creative value. Please don't mark for deletion without discussion, but further creativity or information are welcome!|
Research tools: What links here — Search for Find where angels fear to tread on Godwiki, or on the Forums
Your heroine or hero will be sorely tested on the quest, that's for sure. This is a nasty one.
In order to progress in this mini-quest, your heroine needs to find the most noxious places known to angelkind.
An angel knows little fear but does have a heightened sense of smell and also has a strong desire to keep its patent leather shoes clean.
Suggested places for searching are...
- The vile and filthy slaughterhouses of Bumchester
- Any alley behind any pub in Godville
- The privy out the back of the Hamlet at Beerburgh
- The last battlefield our Hero attended
- The wholesale cow yard at Tradeburg, full of very nervous cows
- Help an angel earn its wings – Angel’s feather (bold) →
- Find where angels fear to tread – Invite to hell (bold) →
- Calculate a snowball’s chance in hell – Wet pants (regular) →
- Die another day – segue to boss →
- Boss – Ancient Demon