Farce of Nature
|stub. To help Godwiki, please consider expanding it.This article is a|
|Farce of Nature|
|Habitat||Forests, Swamps, Right behind you !|
|Description||similar to a shrubbery|
|Death Rattle||My bark is worse than my bite !|
Farce of nature (Chlorophyta ridiculum) describes those monsters who disguise themselves as trees or shrubberies and attack heroines from behind. Their aim is to surprise the heroine and deal damage, then freeze and pretend that it wasn't really them at all.
Note that fire can easily kill them and that hot weather will cause them to wilt and sag, especially if denied a cold beer.
- Can appear as Merchandiser and make money
- Always has the first attack
- Their armor is strong as bark and immune to most melee weapon damage
- Can be distracted by money
- Prone to wilting in hot weather.