|Habitat||Around destructible red things, including heroes.|
|Description||Huge Fanged Bullheaded Creatures|
Words of warning:
It is perhaps good to know that the 'Fanged Minitaur' creatures are not really mini! The name was given to these creatures during a period of time when everybody in Godville was playing the game "Don't say the forbidden letter", at that time the letter was "O", after the game was finished everybody thought it would be funny to deceive heroes by letting the monster keep the name 'Fanged Minitaur' The creatures are actually 16 feet tall, often carry weapons that they took from dead heroes (usually using two handed swords as a one handed sword) and kill anything that is red in any way, heroes with the aura of abstinence are often the target even if the 'Minitaur' sees them from miles ahead. The best way to kill a 'Fanged Minitaur' is to die.
A Minitaur Song: Once a Minitaur was heard singing before stomping a field of red roses into the ground.
ROSES ARE RED
VIOLETS ARE MOO
I WILL MOO MOO
MOO MOO MOO MOO
It is believed to be a love song.
Strengths and Weaknesses
- The element of surprise because heroes expect them to be a lot smaller.
- Inhuman Strength
- Become unstoppable at the sight of red
- Height (from 16 feet to a current record of 27.5 feet)
- Sharp Fangs
- Easily distracted by moving red objects
- Slow in changing direction
- A stab in the neck means instant death
- Will freak out if they see a reflection of themselves, mirror shields help, as do clear, honest eyes of good heroes.