|Habitat||quiet corners in run-down castles|
|Description||weak chin and sad eyes|
|Death Rattle||Have at you !|
Monster: Dork Knight (Miles fatuus) The Dork Knight is nerdy low rank knight who ventures on evil quests and most of the time ends up being killed by Heroes.
It can easily be mistaken for the Silent Knight (Miles tacitus) as they are both rather quiet and introspective. Brethren to the Little Knight Light (Miles lucidus minor), also a quiet little fellow, only seen on dusk.
- Can weasel in to tight corners to steal gold bricks, due to its slim build
- Hard to hit as it tends to flop about in combat, with no real substance to strike at
- Prone to hay fever and runny noses and fits of the sneezes, which can seriously impair its combat abilities
- Always has to be home in time for supper
- We do manage to have a chat to one rather famous Dork Knight who is renown for being unable so unusually rotund that he must travel everywhere on horseback...
... Sir Cumference. (He had too much pi.)
- One of our female Heroes in the Field advises us not to confuse the Dork Knight with the One Knight Stand (Dux infidelis), as this is an entirely different breed altogether.
We are waiting for an update but she hasn't returned to the office to file her report...