Criminal Master Mime
|Criminal Master Mime|
|Habitat||street corners and stages|
|Death Rattle||............. !|
|Description||black and white and red all over|
Monster: Criminal Master Mime (Mimus malus)
The Criminal Master Mime is a monster of few words, but great intelligence.
It is commonly seen near towns; particularly at street corners and on makeshift stages. Heroes often describe it as an annoying monster that is a mime of all mimes and can be defeated easily if hero has no phobia of actors or clowns.
- Will always outmaneuver even the most nimble of warriors with its wily moves
- Can fake emotions and pull faces to such a degree that most enemies will not only recoil in horror but be sent packing in terror !
- Cannot speak, so cannot ask for more beer or bacon sandwiches, and will quite often starve to death
- Tends to get caught up in imaginary boxes to its own detriment
- Our field agent, after much resolve and determination, did find one good combat technique to use against such monsters...
- We have just issued warning on a new cross-breed of Criminal Master Mime and Not So Funny Now Clown.
If you see such a beast approaching, you may wish to make good use of your Laugh Track - a somewhat insanely annoying anathema to this kind of monster. Some also say that videos of deer being caught in headlights are also a way to stop the Criminal Master Mime, but this requires further study.