||29 September 2017 (2699 g.e.)
|Data current as of 1 August 2018
Hello random Godviller (Godvillian?), and welcome to *Arkhein*! If you were looking for a place where you can roleplay as a mighty god, goddess, or deity of indeterminate gender, then you've come to the right place! If you were just surfing for some interesting lore to read, then you've also come to the right place! Searching for somewhere that makes delicious almond cookies and lemonade? You're in the luck, this is also the right place! Once again, welcome!
The Infinity Tower
WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD
Arkhein's guild hall is known as the Infinity Tower. By "is known as", I mean the guild founder decided to call it that, I won't tell you what to do.
On the surface (both literally and figuratively), it appears to be a large castle with clear Greco-Roman influences and modern commodities. Some of the featured features include
- An indoor pool and jacuzzi
- An indoor courtyard
- An indoor greenhouse, currently growing Exploding Peppers
- The official Arkhein Almond Cookie Bakery
- An indoor mansion (yes, you read that correctly) serving as the guest suites
However, this is only the tip of the (100% figurative) iceberg. (Seriously, that one wasn't literal) The Infinity Tower is actually a Proto-Dungeon of Corvus Silver's design, a semi-conscious being that is formed of energy that exerts influence over a set area. This Proto-Dungeon is the template for Corvus's ongoing efforts to create new Dungeons, and has displayed the capabilities to create rooms on the fly, house thousands of goblins, and control the immediate environment around it.
As part of his testing, Corvus grants special rings to Arkhein guild members, allowing them a certain level of control over the Infinity Tower so that they can create their own space within it that matches their tastes and preferences.
In the future, the Dungeon below may be opened up for heroes and even other gods to explore it for that authentic dungeoneering experience.
How to join
Your hero/heroine needs to be at least Level 12. Send the following voice command when he/she is idling outside of towns (i.e.: not healing, not fighting monsters, not fishing)
Join the “Arkhein” Guild
Forum Role Play Rules
The Ten Role Play Commandments
- Thou shalt not godmod
- Thou shalt not assume control of another’s character(s)
- Thou shalt not asspull
- Thou shalt not metagame
- Thou shalt not powerplay
- Thou shalt not break the existing lore
- Thou shalt not create or play Mary Sues, or Gary Sues
- Thou shalt only break the other commandments with permission from all parties involved, before the commandment is broken.
- Keep all content PG-13 and non-PG-13 to PMs.
- Abide to Godville's TOC.
Personal note from the founder: I consider Commandment 8 the most important. While you want to avoid 1-7 in general, they can be used in entertaining ways, if it's done in good fun and with the knowledge and acceptance of everyone involved in the RP.
Guild Council Rules
- All rules listed here
- No profanity, threats of violence or harassment, even as a joke.
- Do not flame, harass or insult other members.
- Be nice and respectful. Kindness begets kindness.
- Personal disputes should be settled in PMs.
Use this symbol in your motto to show guild spirit, although not mandatory.
- For Kings: ♚
- For Queens: ♛