Alpha and Omega
A big welcome to the Alpha and Omega guild!
A friendly request to anyone that wishes to see changes made to this page, please request this from our Guild Leader or one of our Elders mentioned below. Thank you kindly!
"Alpha et Omega cognominatus, ipse fons et clausula, Omnium quae sunt, fuerunt, quaeque post futura sunt."
"The Alpha and the Omega of whom alone the end becomes beginning, and ends again at the original beginning without any break"
- About the Guild
The guild was actually founded twice. When our founderfirst started exploring the world of Godville, he founded the Guild and assumed he had it sorted. However little did he know that starting a Guild would require a lot of effort. And in a moment of absence his hero Lola the Obedient decided to leave the Guild and join another. Being the only member at the time, this caused the Guild to be disbanded.
Feeling empathic, Eric 4 President decided to show mercy to Lola the Obedient mainly because of her obvious lack of cognitive ability. He gave her another chance and so the Alpha and Omega guild was started again.
Eventually, Eric 4 President was called away from Godville by the roaring crescendo of reality, and could no longer carry out his duty as the illustrious leader of the guild. At that time, The Lady Phoenix stepped up and assumed the mantle of leadership, which she has held ever since.
Now we are well on our way to becoming the greatest guild in Godville. However we need your help to make this happen. But how I hear you ask?
- 1. Use the encourage or punish command while in a town and with a bit of luck your hero might just put in a good word to increase our guilds popularity.
- 2. Fight duels! This will help increase the guilds duelery rank.
- 3. Stop your hero from leaving the guild! When your hero starts a quest to join another guild. Steer him/her back on the right track by giving the voice command cancel quest. This will work best if you give the voice command when your hero is idle. Like right after he/she has defeated an opponent.
- 4. Encourage others to join! Ask friends to join or promote the guild in the forums. If someone or you wants to join give your hero the voice command
- join the "Alpha and Omega" guild. Again this will work best when your hero is idle. Like right after he/she has defeated a opponent.
- Guild Hall
Our guild hall is located in the Alpha and Omega Cloud Castle. We haven't been able to determine who exactly the hand that holds it belongs to, but we have been given a low sneeze risk. Difficult to insure, but cheap rent.
Currently, our fellow member Emilia the Eggplant has been acting as our Head Gardener to ensure proper care of the hanging greenery. Please direct all topiary requests to her.
Directions: Follow the neck down to the shoulders, then take a left and keep going straight. Can't miss it!
- Guild Members
Eric is leaving the game, and we are all sorry to see him go. Everyone will miss him.
(These are the voting members of the guild and have been loyal for a good length of time.)
Second in command.
Lord of Puns. Creator of Baloo, the God of Monsters.
Auroch of Autocorrected Pergolas.
More to come...