||be bold and expand or rewrite it! You can take a look at Guideline: Monster Articles for guidance on this type of article.
That means we think there's room here for some great new content, and we think you might be the right person for the job! If you feel inspired, we think you should |
||pictures to be added to it. To help Godwiki, please consider adding suitable pictures. You can find some relevant pictures that are not protected by copyright or licensing here.
This article needs one or more |
Monsters of Godville
The After-mathematician is a monster. Waiting outside of the various towns of Godville to scorn heroes on the aftermath of their frivolous spending, the After-mathematicians will destroy a hero through their overzealous self-esteem. If that does not work, they are not afraid to resort to violence. Wielding to sharpened protractors, the scrawny nerds become grueling opponents as they calculate the hero's every move.
- Harsh flat tone and large vocabulary causes damage to ego
- Able to calculate a hero's next move
- Slurps retainer to irritate heroes
- Small, thin, and fast
- Brute force causes major damage
- Easily winded and will stop to use inhaler
- Visually impaired without glasses